Have questions about our activities and VEET scheme? Find your answers here.
What is the VEET scheme? Is it still available?
The VEET scheme is formally known as the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target, an initiative of the Victorian Government. The VEET Scheme was introduced under the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target Act 2007, and the Essential Services Commission (ESC) holds the right to govern it in accordance with the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target Regulations 2008.
This scheme allows a business or authorized person to help you make energy efficiency improvements to your premises and provide electronic certificates. These certificates are known as Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificates (VEECs), and all certificates signify one weight of greenhouse gases reduced.
- If you are not clear about the requirements yet, you can reach out to us any time by calling on 1300 137 974 or drop us an email at email@example.com . One of our customer care executives will brief you about everything you need to know about the VEET scheme.
- If you want to install the product, one of our experienced installers will visit your place at your convenient time for the installation process.
- After the installation process, our customer care executive will be in touch with you for after-sale services. You can reach out to us whenever you find any trouble with the product.
What benefits do we get by the VEET scheme?
VEET scheme provides unbelievable savings on the supply and installation of energy-saving and water-saving products in your home or small business that can help you to save funds and decrease your carbon emanations and environmental footprint.
The key benefits of introducing the VEET Scheme
- Reduced greenhouse gas eruptions
- Promote the effective use of electricity and gas
- Produce more affordable energy competence improvements
- Encourage investment, employment, and technology development in enterprises that provide energy-efficient manufacturing and installation process or any other relative services.
- Help save money for both your home and business/organization.
Who will install the product?
What are the eligibility criteria for the VEET product installation?
We have a friendly, polite, efficient, professional, and experienced team of experts. The qualified installation experts and electricians visit your place for the installation process. We provide comprehensive training and work responsibly, strictly following the VEU Scheme guidelines. We include installers and electricians who fulfill the mandatory requirements prescribed under the VEU Scheme and hold full business insurance. Additionally, all our electricians are qualified professional electricians, and each member of our team carry their photo ID proof for verification if needed. Any product required for the job will be addressed to you before the installation process begins.
- Your house or enterprise must be in Victoria.
- The products you wanted to install at your home or office should never be registered or installed under the VEET Scheme at the same address before.
- If you have an energy-efficient product installed and want to replace the same, it does not fit the criteria of energy-efficient or water-saving products. For example, you will not be eligible to replace your existing water-saving showerhead with a new water-saving showerhead under the VEET scheme.
- Property owners, Corporate Bodies corporate, or tenants are eligible for the scheme.
- You are still eligible if you have any products installed under the VEET Scheme on a different property.
Still, doubt the eligibility criteria? Feel free to reach us on the 1300 137 974
What are the additional charges?
You are going to pay no hidden charges. You have to decide the type of products you want to install from our assortment, no matter if that is of a different kind from the other.
We strictly follow the VEU guidelines with the most distinguished standards. We employ only professional, efficient, experienced, and
A-Grade electricians and installers and provide the products which have been tried and tested and have the best quality.
Feel free to reach our customer care executive for your concerns about our products. Give us a call on 1300 137 974